Ad Submission Rules
Should information be received that published ads happen to violate the Site’s rules or the current laws and/or rights of third parties, ipivi.com reserves the right at any time to check and/or delete such ads, as well as limiting the User’s actions who published such ads on the website.
The site administration reserves the right to refuse publication of an ad in the event of a systematic violation by a User of the site’s rules, as well as in the event of confirmed complains about the ad from other users.
In the event that your ad ends up refused by a moderator, check whether it corresponds to the publishing rules described below.
- Don’t publish products and services that are prohibited from publishing.
- Ads for publication from users who do not own the object/service are prohibited
- The user can only have a single registration on the site. Do not register again via another e-mail address.
- Do not submit the same ad (an offer of the same product or service) repeatedly, regardless of whether you are publishing it in different regions or categories or at different prices.
- Publish one particular product/service in a single ad. Exceptions are given for “package” offers, which are sold/rented as a whole with an indication of the price for the whole package. If you have a large number of offers, please publish them in separate ads.
- Do not publish general advertising ads, ads that advertise for internet resources (portals, forums, dating sites, etc.) or business (stores, companies).
- Do not publish ads asking for material help, collection of funds for treatment, donation acceptance, etc.
- Publications for ads is not permitted, which contain known false information, pyramid scheme ads, or other forms of money schemes.
- Choose the section that best corresponds to your ad, as well as the region that corresponds to the actual location of your product.
- If your offer is no longer valid, then be sure to remove the ad right after the transaction is done.
Requirements for filling out the ad’s fields:
- The ad heading must correspond to its content
- Don’t use repeating interrogative, exclamation, or other signs, as well as words that attract attention like “Urgent!!”, “Sale” “I’ll buy…!”, “Great deal”, etc.
- Do not indicate your contact information in the heading (phone number; physical/legal/electronic address (e-mail), site name (link), ICQ, Skype, company name, etc.). This information is entered in the designated “contact information” field.
- The ad must contain as detailed information about the product/service as possible that you’re offering.
- Opportunities with the product advertised in its description as a sales technique is not allowed.
- The ad text description must not contain specific information (phone number, e-mail, site name (link), ICQ, Skype, etc.).
- The price must correspond to the actual price of the object/service.
- The price must be a whole number; no price replacement words are allowed (like expensive, cheap, symbolic price, etc.).
- Do not indicate the price in the heading or the ad text – there’s a separate field for that.
- The real object of your ad must be visible in the photograph. For instance, if you’re publishing an ad about an iPhone 6s, you need to upload a photo specifically of that phone, not of a new iPhone 6s or a photo from the internet, etc.
- A photograph must be good-quality and the displayed object must be discernible.
- Ads for the provision of services may contain any graphic images suitable for the topic, but not violate any intellectual rights.
- It is forbidden to use photos containing images of alcoholic drinks, tobacco products, or other side objects.
After publishing (placing) the ad, it is sent for verification to a moderator. If the moderator sees a mistake, then the ad will be rejected.
Rejection of an ad is not a form of punishment, but just a message that an error has been made. The author of the ad can correct the mistake and republish the ad.
If the ad is restored several times without correcting the mistake, then it will be regarded as a refusal to carry out the requirement of the moderation service and the account will be blocked. As a result, this leads to the removal of all of the User’s published ads.