Customer Service Assistant
1. Go the extra mile to engage customers. Greet customers warmly and support them with information they need or questions they have
2. Give directions to help customers with navigation in the mall easily
3. Answer customer questions about Promotions or terms of redemption and assist with day-to day customer service operations
4. Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
5. Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email and face to face
6. Contribute to team effort by working with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
7. Able to speak confidently in PA for announcement of deals/ promotions and emergency content.
8. Reach out to customers and verify account information via telephone
9. Take payment information and other necessary information such as addresses and phone numbers
10. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
11. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction. Prepare service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
1. Able to speak, write and communicate in Myanmar and English.
2. Proven face to face customer service experience and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
3. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
4. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
5. Good communication and presentation skills
6. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
7. High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
8. Familiar with usage of computer (Microsoft office & Excel) and modern technology (mobile application).